Keysight SystemVue 2018 Update 1 | 2.0 Gb
Keysight Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of SystemVue 2018.1. This update includes an enhanced 5G NR Baseband Verification Library, updated phased array analysis, miscellaneous platform enhancements, and new automotive RADAR features and examples. What's newW1461 SystemVue Core PlatformAlgorithm Design Library
- Added an option to the BeamPattern model to normalize the beam patterns that it generates.
- Added an option to the BeamPattern, OTA_TestTx, and OTA_TestRx models to specify the polarization in terms of its RHC and LHC components, or using the ellipse axial ratio and tilt.
- Improved the readability of the HFSS antenna pattern file format 3/4 and CST format.
- AtoD and AtoD_M models
. Replaced the SNR_Model option Quantization_and_Thermal_Noise with Quantization_Jitter_and_Thermal_Noise to simultaneously model all three contributors to SNR.
. Improved the model generating harmonics when DistortionModel = SNR and Harmonics, ConversionType = Downsampled, and DownsamplePhase is any value other than DownsampleFactor - 1.
. Improved the model generating the proper amount of jitter noise in the 1st or higher Nyquist zones.Graph
- 3D Scatter Description symbol size is now fixed (at graph creation) regardless of the minimum distance between the points to be drawn (You can manually set the size by right-clicking on the graph, selecting Properties, going to the Traces section, and changing the symbol size).
- A pair of 3D graphs can be locked together so that when one's camera view is changed (for example, rotated, changed between Isometric/Top/Front/Side, zoomed) the other one's view is kept in sync. To lock two 3D graphs, right-click on one of them, select Properties, go to the Description section, and select the 3D graph you want to sync within the Sync Camera With drop-down menu.Matlab Script
- Added the MATLAB script function to sync views of two 3D graphs. For example, myGraph.syncView('myOtherGraphName').
- Added support for double nested sweeps to the sweepDescription function.Usability- Example Explorer Updates
. The Open Example button on the Startup screen and the Open Example menu option in the Help menu were replaced by Example Explorer.
. Added support for the searching multiple keywords combined with and.
. Added a button to collapse/expand the Example Explorer tree.- IntelliPrompt
. When editing an equation page as soon as you type the opening parenthesis '(' after the using or getvariable function, you will be presented with a list of all the existing workspace datasets to select from. In addition, for getvariable, once the dataset is selected and you type the comma ',' character, you will be presented with a list of all the available variables in the dataset to select from.
. You can now type DatasetName.VariableName (with completion support after typing the dot '.' character) and replace with call to getvariable.- Workspace
. The items in the Workspace tree can now show the size of the data associated with them. Folders, Designs, and Workspace will show the amount of memory required to hold the associated data. The size of the data in a Workspace file will be similar (up to twice as big) but will vary based on the Compact File Format setting in Tools Options. To enable the data size display, click the Options toolbar button at the top of the Workspace tree and left click the Show Data Sizes option.Obsolete Features
- Removed obsolete functionality to print or export screen captures using shortcut keys. These commands failed on multi-monitor setups. Use an app or the PrintScreen key (which copies the screen to the clipboard) to achieve the same result.W1719 RF System Design Kit (Spectrasys)
- Fixed issue with incorrect phase noise power.
- Fixed issue with not being able to populate Data in Mixer Table IF=>RF tab.
- Improved Sources UI in the Spectrasys Properties window.W1720 Phased Array Beamforming Kit
- Added an option to the ArrayAnt model to specify polarization in terms of its RHC and LHC components, or using ellipse axial ratio and tilt.
- Improved the readability of the HFSS antenna pattern file format 3/4 and CST format for the ArrayAnt model.
- Polarization mismatch is now included in the ArrayMeas_GoverTAtThetaPhi and ArrayMeas_TotalGainAtThetaPhi measurements. (see Phased Array Measurements)
- Added Active Impedance measurement for Tx mode when Active Loading is set to S-Parameter File or S-Parameter Dataset. (see Phased Array Part Info)
- Added non-linearity to the ArrayAttn model.
- Added option in the Phased Array analysis dialog Measurements tab, to normalize (or not) the directivity and polarization patterns.W1906 5G Advanced Modem Library- Conform to 3GPP v15.3.0 (2018-09)- New Pioneer Solutions are provided, which can be easily scaled:
. NR_DL_Throughput_PolarizedSystem.wsv includes the frequently used scenarios in the polarized system which focuses on the FR2 systems combined with beamforming.
. NR_DL_Throughput.wsv is enhanced to include the FR2 solutions combined with beamforming.
. NR_UL_Throughput.wsv is added for the reference which is easy to scale.
. Other 5G NR examples are also enhanced to cover more test requirements.
- Easy-to-use GUIs are added for frequently used models, including NR_DL_Source, NR_UL_Source, NR_DL_Numerology_Rcv, and NR_UL_Numerology_Rcv.- Resource allocation flexibility is supported in any downlink and uplink:
. FRC (Fixed Reference Channel) in TS38.101-1 can be configured easily.
. OCNG (OFDMA Channel Noise Generator) can be configured easily.
. The transmission of PDSCH, PDCCH, PUSCH, PUCCH can be scheduled flexibly in time slots.
. SSB transmission can be flexibly activated or deactivated for a specific candidate.- Three receiving options in the 5G library are supported:
. NR_DL_Numerology_Rcv and NR_UL_Numerology_Rcv are original 5G library reference receiver for downlink and uplink respectively which can work well in fading channels.
. NR_DL_EVM and NR_UL_EVM are added for downlink and uplink respectively which works well in the AWGN channel and show exactly the same results as Keysight instruments.
. VSA_89600B_Sink which needs a separate license also only works well in AWGN and show exactly the same results as Keysight instruments. Refer to NR_DL_Numerology_Rcv and NR_UL_Numerology_Rcv if the fading channel is assumed.
- 3D MIMO channel (MIMO_3DChannel) has been updated to support 38.901 V15.0.0 (2018-06) with the following updates:
. Updated 3D-InH channel model in TR38.901 and extended the largest distance of d3D from 100m to 150m for the LOS/NLOS state of 3D-InH in Table 7.4.1-1. (See 3GPP doc R1-1717900)
. Improved the inconsistency between RMa and UMa/UMi in how the LOS probability is determined for indoor users. (See 3GPP doc R1-1705803)
. Updated Table 7.5-6 for RMa (up to 7GHz) with a new column for O2I. (See 3GPP doc R1-1706381)- Other Performance Improvement
. LDPC decoder is enhanced to decrease the memory consumption and speed up the simulation.
. PTRS transmission and receiving are supported both in downlink and uplink to conquer annoying phase noise in high-frequency band transmission.
. Spectrum shaping is added in both NR_DL_Source and NR_UL_Source for downlink signals and uplink signals respectively to suppress the out-of-band emission.- Other Usability Improvements
. Support bandwidth and MCS configuration conforming to 3GPP spec.
. VSA setup file generation is supported by NR_DL_Source and NR_UL_Source for downlink signals and uplink signals respectively.
. Updated the inconsistent definitions of Numerology and SSB_Numerology.- Other Notes
. PUCCH format 0 and format 2 waveforms can be generated by NR_UL_Source and they can be demodulated by NR_UL_EVM and VSA_89600B_Sink, but not NR_UL_Numerology_Rcv.
. PDCCH waveform can be generated by NR_DL_Source and they can be demodulated by NR_DL_EVM and VSA_89600B_Sink, but not NR_DL_Numerology_Rcv.- Unsupported Features
. For both downlink and uplink: Carrier resource allcoation by Grid Resource
. For downlink: CSI-RS support, 2 codewords transmission, VRB mapping, 240kHz SSB
. For uplink: PUSCH frequency hopping, PUCCH format 1, 3 and 4, SRS supportW1905 Radar Baseband Verification Library
- The RADAR_DescriptionsCentroid model: Enabled preliminary target grouping (fake target elimination) after CFAR.
- The Antenna_Tx2 model: Enhanced antenna pattern calculation capability.
- The ClutterGen model: Fixed a defect for K-distribution.
- The LocInAntennaFrame model: Fixed a defect for Elevation Angle in the SimpXYZ mode.W1908 Automotive Radar Baseband Verification Library- AutomotiveRadar_DescriptionsCentroid model
. Enabled preliminary target grouping (fake target elimination) after CFAR.
- VRU (Vulnerable Road User) modeling example
. Detailed measured RCS data for Bicyclist and Pedestrian with modeling methods.
. RCS data extracted from materials and selection strategy open to the user. - Vehicle + VRU modeling example
. 4 typical measurement scenarios from 3 world-class research institutes.
. Detailed measured RCS data Vehicle (various types, sedans, trucks, vans etc.) + VRU (bicyclist, motorist, pedestrian).
. RCS data extracted from materials and selection strategy open to the user.
- Ground clutter related examples
. Ground clutter + road guardrail modeling example.
. Ground clutter + manhole cover modeling example.- Radar system design examples
. SISO example with system-level parameter tuning panel.
. TDM-MIMO example with system-level parameter tuning panel. About SystemVue 2018.
SystemVue is a focused electronic design automation (EDA) environment for electronic system-level (ESL) design. It enables system architects and algorithm developers to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of wireless and aerospace/defense communications systems and provides unique value to RF, DSP, and FPGA/ASIC implementers. As a dedicated platform for ESL design and signal processing realization, SystemVue replaces general-purpose digital, analog, and math environments. SystemVue "speaks RF", cuts PHY development and verification time in half, and connects to your mainstream EDA flow.
SystemVue 2018 supports the world's first 3GPP compliant 5G NR library, including capabilities for over-the-air (OTA) test. GUI enhancements include a comprehensive keyword workspace search function and an explorer focused on finding key examples. There are also new examples for Automotive Radar including MIMO, RF and environment impairments.About Keysight Technologies Inc.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's nearly 10,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Product:
x64Website Home Page :
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите под своим логином и паролем.Language:
PCSupported Operating Systems:
Windows 7even or 10Size:
Внимание! У Вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста. Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите под своим логином и паролем.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction